Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This week's my exam week. Sure is tired n stress studying for exams but somehw next week seems to have lots of activities awaiting. Doesnt seems so bored anymore. While studying today i thought of next fri. Teacher's Day celebration, whereby we the ex students will go back to our sec sch. Was looking forward to this day de but suddenly some1 caught my mind again. It's that girl! Few weeks ago i felt extremely frustrated but nw, i felt so worried. Wonder why. To wad do i deserved of having this unknown girl doing this to me? Thinking of her spoils my mood. Wad can i do? Some say ignore her but does it really helps? Guess not. I cant imagine wad i will do the next time she does that again. One tight slap n get myself into trouble? Happen to know she's actually my sis in christ n here she is doing this to me. God! Forgive her! Sigh...

This matter sure is enough of spoiling my mood for days n nw cause i use detergent to wash my mouth n it's too reactive, my mouth seems to hav this marks due to the spilling of the skin. One reddish patch over at my face just beside my mouth. To know that i care so much bout my appearance, instead of getting better, here i m having this kind of prob.... Today sure is one tough and stressful day for me!!!

No comments: